Top Stories

8 Useful Browser Extensions for Cryptocurrency Users · 3 hours ago

How to Earn Passive Income for Your Crypto · 2 hours ago

Just 1% blockchain adoption expected. Where is the other 99%? · 2 hours ago

Over 100,000 GitHub repos have leaked API or cryptographic keys · 4 hours ago

Money 2.0 Stuff: Funding base layer public blockchains is hard · 5 hours ago

Why Africa Continues to Lag Behind in Cryptocurrency Adoption · 53 minutes ago

Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Alexander Vinnik Appeals for Extradition to Russia · 4 hours ago

Making Markets Moving Crypto — Free and Open Source Binance · 4 hours ago

Prediction Startup Numerai Raises $11 Million in ICO · 3 hours ago

Craig 'Satoshi' Wright Claims to Have Filed 666 Blockchain Patents · 7 hours ago

Get breaking technology news on your Chrome new tab page. Extension